With a balance dip you can quickly borrow money up to 1500 euros
Simply apply online and, if agreed, money immediately available within 24 hours
- Example: Borrow 1500 euros for 62 days for only 25 euros
- Apply online and if agreed, money within 24 hours
- No BKR check or registration
- Borrow 100 to 1500 euros
- Short duration of 30, 45 or 62 days
- 6 days a week customer service
Solve balance dip without BKR assessment
A balance dip is sometimes unavoidable. Unexpected expenses for, for example, the car or a holiday that is too expensive can cause your bank balance to decrease quickly. If waiting for your salary or benefit is still too long, you can quickly top up your bank balance with a mini loan of a balance. With a mini loan you can quickly borrow up to 1500 euros without checking whether you already have a BKR registration. If you have a negative BKR registration then a balance dip is the solution to be able to borrow money quickly. If you do not have a BKR registration, you will not receive it either if you take out a loan via a balance dip. You will have that in the future, for example if you want to take out a mortgage or need another loan, so there is no problem with that.
Apply for a mini loan
Requesting a mini loan with a balance dip can be done quickly and easily online. The application process consists roughly of these steps:
- 1: Select the desired amount and duration
- 2: Upload your ID document and choose your guarantor
- 3: Verify your bank account and send the application. This is done via iDeal.
- 4: If agreed, money deposited within 24 hours
After the application has been approved by Saldodipje, you have the money in your account within 24 hours. They are, however, dependent on the transaction speed between the various banks. In most cases it is possible to get money into your account within 24 hours. You can verify your bank account by transferring 1 cent via iDeal to Saldodipje to ensure that the bank account is yours. This is a normal step in the application process.
Advantages of a mini loan
The advantages of a mini loan with a balance dip are:
- Fast money in your account, usually within 24 hours
- Borrow money without BKR review
- No BKR registration, this prevents you from borrowing elsewhere in the future
- No proof of income or payslip required
- Repay via iDeal via your own account
- Short duration and therefore low costs
- Everything arranged online without paperwork
- Early repayment without costs
- Repeatedly borrowing through your own account so you can borrow extra money even faster
Cost of a mini loan with a balance dip
Of course, interest must be paid on the loan amount. The annual cost percentage is 13.99%. The interest seems to be on the high side, but because the duration is short, the interest costs are not too bad.
For borrowing 1000 euros for 2 months you only pay 15 euros.
In the table below you can see an example in various amounts much a mini loan balance to dip costs if you have a sponsor (friend or family). If you do not have a guarantor, you can take one via a balance. Extra costs are due for this.